Wednesday, 1st April
- Robert Galbraith is the pen name of which famous author?
- Which major American city’s name is thought to be the Indian name for “wild onions”?
- Which top class West Indies batsman had, amongst others, the nickname of ‘The Master Blaster’?
- The Zodiac sign of Cancer starts in which month?
- From which country do we take the word “yoghurt”?
- Which ‘B’ is a native British tree which produces ‘sloe’ berries, often used in flavouring gin?
- In cooking, Amandine is a term associated with which nut?
- Which Canadian rapper topped the UK singles charts in February 2018 with ‘God’s Plan’?
- What is the Capital of Bermuda?
- The origins of which type of fast food take away can be traced to Mossley in Greater Manchester in 1860?
- St Anthony is often mentioned as the patron saint of what? A) Children b) Boats c) Lost things
- Which BBC 80s soap opera was set around yachting on the South Coast of England?
- Which British leader and hero was known as the Iron Duke?
- Which novel begins – “It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking Thirteen”
- Who was top scorer in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil?
Email your answers to Propellerclubliverpool@gmail.com