Tuesday, 31st March
- A hurling team consists of how many players? a) 15 b) 13 c) 11
- Which metal is the main constituent of Pewter?
- How did soul singer Sam Cooke die? a) Drowned b) Plane crash c) Shot
- Ergophobia is the fear of what?
- The dollar sign appears above which number on a computer keyboard?
- Lech Walesa airport is in which city?
- The city of Samarkand is on which famous route?
- What is the collective name for a group of Crows?
- What is Donald Trump’s middle name?
- Switzerland has how many official languages?
- Britain’s largest National Park is in which country?
- In which two US States does the Venus Fly Trap natively occur?
- Which river discharges the greatest volume of water in the world?
- Which American singer won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 2016?
- The airport at Skopje, Macedonia, is named after which ancient king?
Email your answers to email@example.com