Monday, 30th March
Needing a little fun and frivolity to get you through? We thought we’d give you a little quiz to pass the time…and to remind you that our very own, real life quiz will be coming soon. Just as long all this awful nonsense has passed.
So…Quiz 1…send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org Winners get…erm…well, we’ll think of something! Or you can answer on Twitter – basically anywhere, just have some fun. The last thing we need now is more constraints…anyways…fire away
- The ageing patriarch of an organised crime dynasty transfers control of his clandestine empire to his reluctant son.
- An insomniac office worker, looking for a way to change his life, crosses paths with a devil-may-care soapmaker, forming an underground society that evolves into something much, much more.
- A criminal pleads insanity after getting into trouble again and once in the mental institution rebels against the oppressive nurse and rallies up the scared patients.
- The presidencies of Kennedy and Johnson, Vietnam, Watergate, and other history unfold through the perspective of an Alabama man with an IQ of 75.
- A young F.B.I. cadet must receive the help of an incarcerated and manipulative cannibal killer to help catch another serial killer, a madman who skins his victims.
- A 17-year-old high school student goes back thirty years into the past in a time-traveling car invented by his close friend, a maverick scientist.
- When a Roman General is betrayed, and his family murdered by an emperor’s corrupt son, he comes to Rome as a gladiator to seek revenge.
- Based on the true story of small time crook who becomes a wealthy stock-broker living the high life to his fall involving crime, corruption and the federal government.
- A cowboy doll is profoundly threatened and jealous when a new spaceman figure supplants him as top toy in a boy’s room.
- A young man deeply immersed in the Edinburgh drug scene tries to clean up, get out and choose life, despite the allure of the drugs and influence of friends.