Saturday, 7th November
Life’s a beach, so they say. Well, maybe its time we made the banks of the Mersey and Dee worthy of such lifestyle aspirations. So, this month, we are launching our Quirky Lockdown Beach Clean.
Here’s the plan…
When you can, through November, take a walk on your local beach with a pair of gloves and a bag, and remove any rubbish you find.
- Involve the rest of the family or ‘bubble’.
- Chronicle your achievements through photos and words, a short video, a painting, or a song.
- Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of November.
Whichever one entertains us the most by the end of November will win a voucher for a fab Liverpool restaurant for when we are able to get out again
There will also be some smaller prizes for:
- Quirkiest piece of rubbish found
- Best item from a ship found on the beach
Let us know if you have any questions, and we’re really looking forward to seeing what we can all do together but apart!